Nano Water Filter with Pump, Removes 99.99% of Bacteria and Virus, Fresh Drinking Water for you and your pet!
Nano-Alumina-Water-Filter Straw (With Pump)
The "Nano Alumina Water Filter" is the newest technology for creating pure safe drinking water for you and your pet. The replaceable three stage filtration system removes viruses, bacteria, heavy metal and pesticides (1000 liters). It creates the purest drinking water of any personal water filter devices on the market today. It's ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, emergency or disaster kits. This same filter technology has been used by NASA in space.
- Drinking water directly from a stream by using just the filter straw.
- Filtering water into a water bag before drinking.
- Filtering water into bottles or jugs using the small USB pump operated by 3 AA batteries that will run the pump for 2 hrs with a filtration flow rate is about 0.75 liter/per minute. (Batteries not included)
- The pump can also be used with an 8000 mah battery that will run the pump up to 8 hours (available elsewhere).
- Water Filter case is BPA free.
- Pump uses 3 AA batteries
- Replacement filters are available (1000 litres).
5 ways to use:
- Directly from source with straw
- Using collapsible water bottle
- The silicon food grade tubing for easier access to water source
- By attaching pet plastic bottle
- Operate with battery powered pump
The patented three-stage filtering technology works this way:
- Stage One - polypropylene filter disc removes impurities such as dirt sand or rust.
- Stage Two - uses Activated Carbon Filter (Made in Japan) technology to rapidly absorb odors and hazardous substances such as residual chlorine, total trihalomethanes, pesticide(CAT), tetrachloroethylene, trichloroethylene, lead, and aluminum.
- Stage Three - The "nano-alumina filter" (Made In USA) uses a powerful electropositive charge field to remove 99.92% viruses, 99.99994%.bacteria, endotoxin, and 99.997% cysts down to the 0.025 micron size, test results verified by BCS Laboratories in the United States.
The Nano Filter achieves these impressive results and maintains many times the flow rate compared to ultrafiltration membranes without a reduction in efficiency.
- Filter Size: 1.5" x 7.6"
- Package Weight: 1.1 lb including zippered camouflaged hard case
- Carrying Case Size: 8.5"x5"x2.5"